New Year's table can not do without dessert. Dietary cheesecake is a great option for a festive tea party. It is enough to replace the classic cheese and creamy mass with a delicate cottage cheese soufflé, and sugar with a sweetener and the calorie content of the dessert will be almost halved. The time of active cooking takes only half an hour.
For a sandy base, any cookie with cereals (best "Jubilee") is suitable. It will need 200 g. Other ingredients:
- 0.5 kg low-fat cottage cheese;
- 350 g classic yogurt;
- 50 ml of apple juice (no sugar, better for baby food or freshly squeezed)
- one and a half eggs;
- vegetable or butter to lubricate the form;
- 1.5 tablespoons of starch;
- 4 tablespoons of fructose;
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
This composition is the best fit for diabetics. Cottage cheese and yoghurt are subjected to minimal heat treatment, while retaining their beneficial properties. Moreover, the dessert is prepared in a water bath. Cottage cheese is a product that is recommended for diabetics as a source of protein, vitamins and calcium. However, it does not increase blood sugar levels. Natural yogurt is no less useful for diabetes. It normalizes the activity of the digestive system and supports immunity by supplying the body with lactobacilli.
Before cooking, warm all food to room temperature.
- Grind cookies in a blender, mix it with apple juice and knead the dough;
- grease the plug-in form with a small amount of butter, spread the dough over the bottom and bake for 10 minutes at a temperature of 150 ° C;
- until the cake is baked and cooled in the form, beat the cottage cheese with yogurt, eggs (half of the egg must contain both white and yolk), fructose, shabby dried peel and lemon juice;
- add starch to the resulting mass and whisk all over again;
- Wrap the cooled form thoroughly with foil, put the whipped mass on the cake, and cover with the top with foil;
- put the form in a pan of larger diameter and pour water into it so that it covers half the height of the form;
- bake dessert for 50 minutes at 180 ° C.
Once ready, the cake should cool right in the form. Then it must be removed and refrigerated for at least 6 hours. From the specified number of ingredients, 6 servings of cheesecake are made.
The classic cheesecake serving does not provide for intricate decorations. But it all depends on your imagination. It can be decorated with fresh berries, lemon slices, orange, or just a leaf of mint.