In the countries of the East, ginkgo biloba tree is associated with health and longevity. The concentrate obtained from its foliage clarifies consciousness, improves memory, inhibits aging and improves nutrition of the GM, affecting blood vessels and blood circulation. The preparations made on its basis, have wide popularity. One of them is Ginkoum Bio Evalar.
Forms of release and composition
It is made in the form of gelatin capsules. They contain 40 or 80 mg of the active substance - the extract of the dry leaves of the plant Ginkgo bilobae. Other elements of the composition include:
- Calcium stearate;
- iron oxides (yellow, red, black);
Capsules are placed in polymer jars of 90, 60, 30 pcs.
Capsules are placed in polymer jars of 90, 60, 30 pcs. or sealed in cell packs of 15 pcs. 1 package can contain 1 plastic can, or 1, 4 or 6 packs.
The drug consists of plant components that improve the microcirculation processes and rheological functions of the blood, stabilize cell metabolism and positively affect the vasomotoric of large vessels. As a result, both peripheral and cerebral circulation is improved, the supply of GM with oxygen and glucose is increased, platelet aggregation is reduced, and a vasodilating effect is achieved.
The drug has an antihypoxic effect and improves cerebral circulation. Due to this, the structure of tissues during hypoxia is normalized, metabolic processes are improved and the antioxidant effect turns out. In patients taking the medicine, there is a decrease in swelling of peripheral tissues and GM tissues. In addition, the drug is used to prevent the enhancement of the proteolytic action of serum and for the treatment of pronounced meteo dependence.
The drug consists of herbal ingredients that improve microcirculation processes and rheological functions of the blood.
After oral administration, it is rapidly absorbed by the walls of the small intestine. The limiting plasma concentration can be observed already after 1.5-2 hours. Half-life is from 4.5 to 5 hours.
For the removal of low-toxic drugs from the body are the kidneys.
The medicine based on ginkgo tree extract is used for such conditions and pathologies:
- reduced intellectual performance and memory impairment;
- concentration disorder;
- dizziness, restlessness of sleep;
- general discomfort, causeless anxiety;
- buzz in the ears;
- recovery after a stroke / heart attack;
- oxygen starvation;
- vascular dystonia;
- feeling cold in the arms and legs, pain while walking;
- muscle cramps, paresthesias of the legs and arms;
- feeling of heaviness in the limbs;
- violation of the inner ear, manifested by dizziness, deterioration of a sense of balance and other signs.
The drug is most often used in combination with other medicines to increase the effectiveness of therapy, as well as for weight loss as part of special recipes based on components of plant origin.
The manufacturer of the drug notes such restrictions to the reception of funds:
- individual intolerance of ingredients;
- poor blood clotting;
- acute phase of myocardial infarction;
- erosive gastritis and acute gastric diseases;
- acute disorders of cerebral and cerebral circulation;
- risk of intracranial bleeding;
- age less than 12 years.
With caution, the drug is used to treat elderly patients and those with a weakened body.
How to use
When self-initiated drug treatment should follow these recommendations:
- It is possible to combine medication with other drugs only after consulting a doctor;
- the drug is contraindicated in combination with alcoholic beverages and within 24 hours after drinking;
- When skipping capsules, it is forbidden to take a double dose, further intake should occur at standard time and at a standard dose.
The drug enters the body by oral route. In this case, the capsules need to drink water.
The duration of therapy and dosage should be determined by a medical specialist based on the patient's condition and the nature of the pathology.
Instructions for use of the drug contains the following average doses:
- for violations of cerebral circulation, the drug is taken 3 times a day, 1-2 capsules (40/80 mg of the active substance), the duration of therapy - from 8 weeks;
- peripheral circulatory disorders - 1 capsule 3 times a day or 2 capsules twice a day, the duration of the course of treatment is from 6 weeks;
- with involutional and vascular disorders of the inner ear - 1 capsule 3 times a day or 2 capsules 2 times a day.
If 4 weeks after the start of therapy, there is no positive trend, then the drug should be discontinued, after which you should consult a doctor who will correct the therapeutic scheme or choose an adequate replacement for the drug.
Before meal or after
Food does not affect the absorbability / metabolism of the drug, so you can use it at any time. No need to grind or chew them.
Is it possible to take the drug in diabetes
Diabetics drug is prescribed with caution. In this case, the doctor focuses on the level of glucose in the blood and the general condition of the patient. The drug can be used in diabetes mellitus of the first and second types.
Most often, the drug is perceived calmly. This is evidenced by numerous consumer reviews. In rare cases, there are such negative manifestations:
- constipation / loose stools;
- dizziness, provoked by a pronounced decrease in blood pressure;
- nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort;
- tinnitus, problems with hearing.
While taking the medication, urticaria, angioedema, itching and burning of the skin, rash, bronchospasms and other manifestations may occur.
Drinking alcohol while taking the medication can provoke negative reactions from the central nervous system and liver.
At the initial stage of therapy, the patient may experience mild headache and dizziness. In such a case, the control of complex mechanized equipment, including road transport, should be avoided.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The results of clinical trials do not give grounds to draw conclusions about the efficacy and safety of the drug in carrying a child. However, experts do not advise to use it during this period.
The results of clinical trials do not give grounds to draw conclusions about the efficacy and safety of the drug in carrying a child.
Mothers during breastfeeding should temporarily transfer the baby to complementary foods and interrupt feeding, because the elements of the drug can be in the composition of breast milk.
Appointment Ginkoum children
The pharmacotherapeutic properties of the drug, which are associated with increased care and improved memory, attract parents, who often complain that their children have poor memory and concentration of attention. The instruction specifies that capsules are forbidden to be given to children under the age of 13, but at an older age, it is necessary to talk with the doctor before using the medication.
Reception of the drug in large quantities can lead to increased negative effects. In such cases, it is better to consult a doctor. Therapy involves the use of enterosorbents and gastric lavage. If necessary, symptomatic treatment.
In case of overdose, it is better to consult a doctor.
Interaction with other drugs
Combining the drug with beta-blockers may lead to a decrease in blood pressure. With the simultaneous use of the medication with anticoagulants hemorrhages are possible.
In case of intolerance to the drug, you can choose one of the following analogues:
- Bilobil Normalizes GM blood circulation and improves microcirculation.
- Tanakan The drug has an angioprotective effect. Available in the form of a solution and tablets.
- Noopet Forte. Affordable and effective supplements.
- Ginos. Improves red blood circulation and allows you to get rid of neurosensory disorders.
- Memoplant The medicine is used for problems with cerebral circulation.
- Vitrum Memori. Improves memory and mental abilities, contains vitamins.
All of these drugs are based on an identical active ingredient.
Pharmacy vacation terms
The drug is sold in all pharmacies of the Russian Federation.
Can I buy without a prescription
The drug has a non-prescription vacation.
How much is Ginkoum
The cost of funds within 500-600 rubles. per pack of 60 tablets of 80 mg of the active ingredient.
The drug has a non-prescription vacation.
Storage conditions of the drug Ginkoum
For storage of drugs used cool, dry and dark place inaccessible to animals and children.
If you follow the optimal storage conditions of the drug, it retains its pharmacological activity for 3 years.
Ilya Komarov, Astrakhan
A good remedy for the treatment of peripheral circulatory disorders and many other pathologies. The low price, availability on sale, free vacation, minimal contraindications - all this made the drug extremely popular. In addition, the medicine helps students and adolescents in preparation for the session and exams. Allows you to more easily transfer stress.
Irina Krotova, 43, Moscow
I work in a position that involves daily and significant intellectual workload - I teach in one of the prestigious universities. I recently noticed that my memory was not as good as before. Immediately went to the hospital, the neurologist recommended to drink away the course of this remedy. I studied reviews on the Internet and decided to test the drug. The result surprised, the brain has earned as in his youth.
Maxim Nikonorov, 47 years old, Kirov
These capsules with the concentrate of the leaves of the ginkgo tree I found on the net. Recently faced with memory lapses. The doctor suggested that this could be due to a strong head injury that I suffered about a year ago. Now I continue to take medicine and I hope for improvement and a complete solution to my problem.